21.9.09

The Lion King


Just saw the Lion King for the first time since it came out probably. I didn't cry when Mufasa dies, but i was thinking about it. Rafiki is freaking crazy. We named our pressure washer Pumba because its orange and black. And I can't get that circle of life song out of my head.

Also this is probably really old news but it was amazing to me. Matthew Broderick (Ferris bueller) was Simba, James Earl Jones (Darth Vader) was Mufasa, Nathan Lane was Timon, Rowan Atkinson (Mr. Bean) was Zazu, Whoopi Goldberg was Shenzi etc.

6 comments:

Jason Ho said...

i was playing that song all the time last year, don't you rememberr?! welcome to the fanclub.

Timothy Mann said...

That reminds me of a text i saw from textsfromlastnight.com:
(519): and then she said I drew a line on her forehead with my cum and whispered "Simba"

Lauren Rossi said...

I wanted to cry too.

Tim, that's hilarious!

Nicole Werner said...

I really enjoyed reading this post, big fan. Keep up the good work andplease tell me when can you publish more articles or where can I read more on the subject? buy dvd into the badlands season 2

Richard C. Lambert said...

I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article. buy dvd the x files season 11

Beautiful Places said...

I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day!Free Mockup