Well yes, most of us have...at some point..for some reason. I never thought I would miss good ol Miami like I did. After 4 months of living in Cleveland, coming back home to warm swampy Miami was such a treat. I never really appreciated the:
- being able to see the sun
- having a real beach to go to
- those scrawny palm trees
- cuban bread (made with pure lard)
- cuban food (pure lard)
- cubans (suprisingly)
- using the balcony as a freezer for my jello
- sliding around on the icy floor
- the quirky/awesome Cleveland peoples
- that one big windmill they have downtown
- little Italy and it's overpriced gelato
- feeling like I'm really in America
- the 2x2x2 subwoofer box in our dormroom.
- the wacom tablet :/
Went to visit some friends at CCS last weekend...it was enlightening. Snowball fights and such. Well I guess it's goodbye to Cleveland, hello Detroit. Its been a hard decision, but I've made it. I'm gonna miss all the Cleveland peeps but I gotto do what I gotto do.