21.8.10

Art Center Summer Show UPDATE

UPDATE:  Daniel Yorba's the guy.
Michael Ditullo over at Core77 has found the name and wrote a quick post about the project.  I feel special cuz they used my photo too.  Cutting edge folks...cutting edge...

My favorite of the show, fully functional (almost) bike prototype (carbon fiber forks, aluminum frame, brushless electric motor, etc. Really amazingly well made working(!) model. (1 term for design, 1 term for building). Sadly I forgot the guy's name. 
The one with the orange sticker. (Daniel Yorba)

Some funky trans projects..



Art Center students have a wonderful view of Pasadena
This creeper does too...

5 comments:

Mason said...

those are so cool!! hows the honda internship treating you?

Jon Russell said...

Man, I love that first bike. I had an idea to do a bike similar to that for a WDC project but it figures an Art Center guy beat me to it lol.

Borka Schwarzer said...

That bike is so sweet! I'm even willing to believe that tiny spring will support rear arm. What is on top of the frame? Is it battery or just storage?

Vaughan Ling said...

The man said it was supposed to be batteries up there and in the frame

Anonymous said...

the bike is SO AMAZING, i've searched everywhere to find the author but nothing :(